Welcome back to another episode of the 512 Brewed Craft Beer Podcast!
In this episode, we’re covering America’s favorite beer… IPAs!
That’s right, we are fully diving into this style, it’s history, it’s many variations and more! Which is perfect, because we are doing ANOTHER flight episode with y’all.
We are also reviewing four amazing beers from Hop Butcher for The World, a beloved Chicago brewery:
- Riwakamania – NE IPA with Citra and Riwaka Hops, 6.5% AB | Flavors: Mango, grapefruit, citrus
- The Way in Total Daylight – Double NE IPA with Citra, Nelson, and Galaxy hops, 7.5% ABV | Flavors: Citrus, dank, tropical
- Value of Midnight – Imperial / Double NE IPA with Strata and Vic Secret hops, 7.5% ABV | Flavors: Topical, greens, berry lemonade
- Monster Cave – Triple NE IPA w/ Strata and Nelson Sauvin hops, 10.5% ABV | Flavors: Citrus, “dank greens”, and white grape
We’re also sharing what’s been HOPPENING in the beer world… like how a local brewery collaboration turned slushy, how the most pumpkin flavored beer has now been turned into a liquor, and more.
So grab a drink, sit back, and let’s talk about beer!
Welcome back to the 512 Brewed Craft Beer Podcast hosted by Caitlin and Melanie. In this episode, we’re covering America’s favorite beer… IPAs! We are also reviewing four amazing beers from Hop Butcher for The World, a beloved Chicago brewery.
>> Full episode show notes are on 512BrewedPodcast.com
>> If you enjoyed the show, consider tipping your hosts! http://bit.ly/512-brewed-tips
Links From the Show
- Hop Butcher for the World Website
- Blog: Fresh AF: Wet Hopping with Austin Beerworks
- Episode: Does Beer Expire?
- $75 million estate in Virginia comes with Budweiser Clydesdales
- St. Elmo Brewing & Zilker Brewing | Slush Buddies
- Pro Re Nata Brewery holds beer release honoring Special Olympian employee
- Hard Coffee Is on the Rise With 11,000 Percent Spike in Sales | VinePair
- Southern Tier Pumking is now a whiskey too – Beer Street Journal
- New Beer Collaboration From Pitmaster Aaron Franklin and Chef Chris Shepherd Benefits Service Workers
- The 8 Most Controversial Beers Ever Brewed
As always, thank you for listening to the 512 Brewed Craft Beer Podcast!
Liked this episode? Then let us know and leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
And finally, subscribe to the 512 Brewed Beer Crew Newsletter and get the fresh AF episodes delivered straight to your inbox.