Welcome back to another episode of the 512 Brewed Craft Beer Podcast!
In this episode, we’re talking all about Europe’s beer scene, from Austria to Prague, while reviewing The Brewtorium’s beloved Vienna Lager Electric Lederhosen.
Don’t worry though, we’re still gonna bring you all the beer news from right here at home!
But in the spirit of the episode topic, we’ll be having some fun sharing the wacky bits of European beer history. There is a lot of it too…
So grab a drink, sit back, and let’s talk about beer!
In this episode, we’re talking all about Europe’s beer scene, from Austria to Prague, while reviewing The Brewtorium’s beloved Vienna Lager Electric Lederhosen. Full episode show notes are available at 512BrewedPodcast.com. As always, thanks for listening!
Song Credit: Gibraltar by Beirut
- TS 03:30 – About the Beermakers at The Brewtorium
- TS 06:43 – Our Review of Electric Lederhosen Vienna Lager
- TS 07:40 – About the Show Topic: Beer in Europe
- TS 08:15 – Beer in Europe Quiz Show
- TS 12:50 – The Best Beer Festivals in Europe
- TS 20:21 – The History of Austria Beer Scene and The Birth of the Vienna Lager
- TS 26:07 – Czech Beer Drinkers and The Birth of the World’s Greatest Beer: Pilsner
- TS 32:15 – You Haven’t Lived Until You’ve Been to a Prague Beer Spa
- TS 35:06 – It’s Time for the Beer News
- TS 47:26 – The True (and Mildly Disappointing) History Behind International Beer Day
Links From the Show
As always, thank you for listening to the 512 Brewed Craft Beer Podcast!
Liked this episode? Then let us know and leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
And finally, subscribe to the 512 Brewed Beer Crew Newsletter and get the fresh AF episodes delivered straight to your inbox.