512 Brewed is a weekly craft beer podcast hosted by Caitlin and Melanie. Tune in each week as the pair discuss the latest and greatest in craft beer.
It’s spooky season, ya’ll! In this episode of the 512 Brewed Craft Beer Podcast we are tasting and reviewing six different pumpkin beers, covering the whole range of the style.
So grab a drink, sit back, and let’s talk about beer!
– 4th Tap’s House of Torment Pumpkin Beer
– Holidaily’s Patchy Waters Pumpkin Ale
– Voodoo Ranger’s Atomic Pumpkin Ale
– D9 Brewing’s Pumpkin Spice Latte
– Dogfish Head’s Punkin Ale
>> If you enjoyed the show, consider tipping your hosts! http://bit.ly/512-brewed-tips
>> Click here to sign up for Jester King’s Black is Beautiful Fun Run on October 17th, 2020